Essential requirements for admission to Ankur School
Session : 2014-2015
- NURSERY WING
Pre-Nursery : Child must complete the age of 3 by 30th September,2014.
Nursery/L.K.G. : Child must complete the age of 4 by 30th September, 2014.
Schedule for admission
Please attach the following documents with Registration/Admission form.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Latest photograph of the child with parents & date of photograph.
- Proof of residence
- School leaving certificate of the previous school (except Pre-Nursery at the time of Admission).
The new session will commence from the first Monday of April for Pre-Nursery and on second Monday of April for Nursery and K.G.
Note: For Pre-Nursery class only Admission Form will be received.
A total of 150 seats will be divided into two categories.
Category 1 : Reserved Seats
- Priority for admission will be given to the children and grand children of the Panjab University employees and also children of the employees of the affiliated colleges of the Panjab university. The Admission will be given on the basis of draw as per DEO of UT, Chd.
- The children of the regular/ permanent University employees will be given 50% tuition fee concession. The grand children of the University employees and also children of the employees of the affiliated colleges of the Panjab University will not be entitled to the 50% tuition fee concession. However, the daily wages / contractual employees of the Panjab University having minimum service of one year require service certificate duly attested by the ARA/DRA of Establishment Branch of the Registrar Panjab University will be given half fee concession.
Category 2 : Open Seats
Selection for seats will be made by draw as per rules of DEO of UT, Chd.